At Allison Enterprises we are always looking for motivated people to join our team. If you thrive in a fast paced environment please review our positions below and apply with your CV or contact the office for an application form
Allison Enterprises are currently looking for hardworking and reliable individuals to join our team.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Support and carry out the installation of timber, mesh and metal fencing of various heights and types.
- Ensuring a polite and courteous manner towards customers, clients and members of the public.
- Maintain high standards of customer service when conducting tasks.
You must be:
- adaptable with a 'can do' attitude
- able to follow instructions
- willing to travel and occasionally stay overnight
- willing to work outdoors
A driving licence, CSCS card and other qualifications will be beneficial but are not essential as training will be provided.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company and have the opportunity to work with experienced employees and develop your future career.
No experience is necessary however candidates must have basic numeracy skills.
Please apply by sending your CV or relevant information to Allison Enterprises, East Fordel, Glenfarg, PH2 9QQ. Tel: 01577 830003
Allison Enterprises requires experienced Stock/Deer fencing teams for work in South Perthshire and North Fife.
Materials and Post Driver will be supplied. A four wheel drive vehicle and preferably a trailer licence would be required along with a chainsaw and all hand tools.
Please apply via firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 01577 830003